• Professor of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy, Casablanca, Morocco
• Principal recipient, PPR research grant from the “Moroccan ministry of research”, “Bio-engineering of nanobodies for immunotherapy of cancer
• Co-recipient, research grant from the UH2C, “Biomedical, bioengineering and social aspects of cancer”.
• Co-recipient, UH2C grant support for “LPCM” Lab
• Principal recipient, PHC Toubkal “France-Morocco partnership”.
• Principal recipient, UH2C support for digital projects in cancer
• Co-founding member of the Moroccan Society of Immunology (SMI).
• Secretary General of the Moroccan Society of Immunology (SMI).
• BMC Immunology; Molecular Pathology and Biochemistry; Iore Journal of Immunology; Journal of Vaccines, Immunology and Immunopathology; Open Immunology Journal; Clinics in Oncology Research and International Journal of drug design development
Associate Professor of Immunology at the Faculty of Science of Tunis; University of Tunis El Manar, Tunis, Tunisia
Asma GATI is a graduate of the University Paris V, where she received her Master’s degree in 1999 and her PhD in Immunology in 2003. During her doctoral thesis, she studied the implication of NK inhibitory receptor on the susceptibility of tumor cells to T cell lysis at the laboratory of “Cytokines et Immunologie des tumeurs” laboratory, Institut Gustave Roussy, France. In the period of 2004-2006, she carried out her postdoctoral at the laboratory of “Klinik und Poliklinik für Onkologie”, UniversitätsSpital Zürich, Switzerland where she investigated the characterization of the immune response against the melanocyte differentiation antigen RAB38/NY-MEL-1 in melanoma patients.
Since 2007, she is leading her own research group “Immunity and Cancer” at the laboratory of Genetic Immunology and human pathology at the Faculty of Science of Tunis, University Tunis El Manar. Her research main objective is to decipher the link between obesity and cancer. Dr. GATI is actually the Tunisian National Contact Point (NCP) for the European Innovation Council-Horizon Europe and member of the bureau of the Tunisian society of Immunology.
Grow. Play. Lead. Providing opportunities for our youth to become the best in all areas of their lives.